Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.399 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,627,351 Franc (27,866 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)