Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.095 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,240,586 Franc (21,354 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)