Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.820 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,364,416 Franc (23,196 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)