Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.396 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,530,124 Franc (R$ 7,712) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (36 minutes ago)