Cost of living comparison between Sete Lagoas, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.686 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,389,816 Franc (R$ 8,048) in Sete Lagoas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)