Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,738,110 Franc (€4,125) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)