Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.343 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,162,467 Franc (€1,779) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (44 minutes ago)