Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.366 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,887,048 Franc (€4,405) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)