Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.163 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,772,681 Franc (RM13,019) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)