Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48072 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,603,591 Franc (₩7,496,198) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)