Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49883 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,157,084 Franc (₩8,333,598) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)