Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,469,615 Franc (₩6,807,092) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)