Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,675,087 Franc (₩3,197,953) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)