Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49466 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,357,522 Franc (₩6,787,505) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)