Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48072 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,984,714 Franc (₩6,208,808) in Seongnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)