Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04140 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,924,053 Franc (Rp 46,470,958) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)