Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04629 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,131,610 Franc (Rp 24,445,377) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (18 minutes ago)