Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04561 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,277,579 Franc (Rp 28,011,096) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (39 minutes ago)