Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03853 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,669,243 Franc (Rp 43,323,488) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)