Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04410 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,854,274 Franc (Rp 42,049,359) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)