Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,865 prices entered by 490 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 621.500 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,418,325 Franc ($3,891) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)