Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.071 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,291,423 Franc (CHF 5,431) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)