Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 620.502 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,878,679 Franc (CHF 4,639) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)