Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.034 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,200,578 Franc (15,493 lei) in Satu Mare.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)