Cost of living comparison between Satu Mare, Romania and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.860 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,401,251 Franc (9,541 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)