Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.847 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,215,606 Franc (21,898 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)