Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.898 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,309,256 Franc (16,274 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)