Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.873 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,646,186 Franc (156,830 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)