Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.484 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,293,794 Franc (73,998 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)