Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,442,458 Franc (₨268,960) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)