Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.451 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,763,061 Franc (Taka 428,318) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)