Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.285 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,260,152 Franc (€4,952) in Sassari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)