Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 434.470 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,972,800 Franc (C$9,144) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)