Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 405.899 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,997,234 Franc (C$9,848) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)