Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 431.250 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,195,452 Franc (C$9,729) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (39 minutes ago)