Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01808 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,965,067 Franc (﷼ 108,663,922) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)