Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01910 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,470,870 Franc (﷼ 76,991,355) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)