Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01323 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,888,772 Franc (﷼ 142,775,531) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)