Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.818 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,824,239 Franc (₨378,651) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)