Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.228 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,051,469 Franc (₨392,390) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)