Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.836 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 852,958 Franc (₨146,165) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)