Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,562,275 Franc (руб 238,063) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)