Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.811 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,833,802 Franc (5,412KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)