Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 334.622 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,925,207 Franc (5,753KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)