Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.801 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,715,650 Franc (5,202KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)