Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.926 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,548,414 Franc (¥720,350) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)