Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.125 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,081,635 Franc (¥796,466) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)