Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.516 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,844,730 Franc (¥334,450) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)