Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.054 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,879,303 Franc (¥767,619) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)