Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.111 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,810,294 Franc (¥745,547) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)