Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,832,078 Franc (¥334,206) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)