Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02652 XOF / STD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,721,705 Franc (102,622,686 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (40 minutes ago)