Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02675 XOF / STD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,454,457 Franc (129,160,677 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)