Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 9,433 prices entered by 1,303 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,465,551 Franc (R$ 12,905) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)