Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,950 prices entered by 1,109 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.851 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,047,725 Franc (R$ 10,618) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)