Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.535 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,028,691 Franc (R$ 12,482) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)