Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.746 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,429,862 Franc (R$ 7,496) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)