Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.751 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,102,719 Franc (R$ 13,414) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)