Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.437 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,263,500 Franc (R$ 13,600) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)