Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.190 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,085,442 Franc (R$ 5,590) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)