Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.746 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,099,258 Franc (R$ 5,763) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)