Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.529 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,252,053 Franc (R$ 13,206) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)