Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.278 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,993,142 Franc (R$ 12,754) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (37 minutes ago)