Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.475 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,220,292 Franc (R$ 13,418) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)