Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.373 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,797,463 Franc (R$ 10,134) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (34 minutes ago)