Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.278 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,676,213 Franc (R$ 10,726) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)