Cost of living comparison between Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.270 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,016,013 Franc (R$ 5,731) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)