Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.048 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,470,594 Franc (R$ 7,388) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (about 1 hour ago)