Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,057,175 Franc (R$ 5,405) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)