Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.804 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,843,790 Franc (R$ 18,733) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)