Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 165.475 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,660,852 Franc (R$ 16,080) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)