Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.095 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,487,235 Franc (R$ 14,623) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)