Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.580 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,886,444 Franc (R$ 19,427) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)