Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.144 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,562,010 Franc (R$ 7,844) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)