Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,377,217 Franc (R$ 19,447) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)