Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.306 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,017,639 Franc (R$ 18,478) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)