Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 922 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.645 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,784,490 Franc (RD$ 239,114) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)