Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.851 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,612,640 Franc (RD$ 220,457) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (33 minutes ago)