Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.232 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,850,758 Franc (RD$ 139,868) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)