Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.463 XOF / DOP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,590,449 Franc (RD$ 118,135) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)