Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.190 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,274,397 Franc (R$ 6,563) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)