Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.627 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,357,418 Franc (R$ 14,320) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (42 minutes ago)