Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 180.458 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,730,151 Franc (R$ 9,588) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (32 minutes ago)