Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.036 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,388,741 Franc (R$ 13,051) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)