Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.694 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,946,387 Franc (Php166,448) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (24 minutes ago)