Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.649 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,876,634 Franc (Php176,226) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)