Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.402 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,445,699 Franc (ARS $54,757) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (44 minutes ago)