Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 584.770 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,750,069 Franc (2,993 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (34 minutes ago)