Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,006,903 Franc (5,117 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)