Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 646.522 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,238,678 Franc (€1,916) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)