Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18728 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,786,596 Franc (COL$9,539,896) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)