Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20154 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 833,484 Franc (COL$4,135,498) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)