Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20302 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 825,927 Franc (COL$4,068,235) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)