Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,857 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,288,458 Franc (CH$2,578,773) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (35 minutes ago)