Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,391 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,629,912 Franc (CH$1,754,860) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)