Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.569 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,010,956 Franc (€4,593) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)