Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,256,442 Franc (€1,904) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)