Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,926,259 Franc (€2,936) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)