Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.134 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,093,571 Franc (Bs 33,695) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (29 minutes ago)