Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.027 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,674,600 Franc (Bs 46,092) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)