Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.550 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 942,002 Franc (ARS $23,818) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)