Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19268 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,490,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,807,409 Franc (COL$9,380,202) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)