Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20579 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,141,219 Franc (COL$5,545,605) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)