Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19349 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,888,329 Franc (COL$9,759,314) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)