Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.202 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,545,543 Franc (R$ 7,682) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (26 minutes ago)