Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.493 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,750,189 Franc (Php140,095) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (29 minutes ago)