Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.746 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,376,031 Franc (R$ 7,214) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (44 minutes ago)