Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.278 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,230,605 Franc (R$ 14,273) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)