Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.856 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,771,668 Franc (€4,213) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)