Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 586.900 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,749,187 Franc (2,980 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)