Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / CUC *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,023,945 Franc (7,303 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)