Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.328 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,268,409 Franc (R$ 13,889) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)