Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,282,544 Franc ($5,364) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)