Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 603.660 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,272,973 Franc ($5,422) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)