Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.340 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,293,467 Franc ($8,050) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)