Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,759,489 Franc ($4,452) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)