Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 579.260 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,575,966 Franc ($7,900) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)