Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.128 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,301,701 Franc (9,032TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)