Cost of living comparison between Sanliurfa, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 174.316 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,001,901 Franc (5,748TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)